Become a Mobility Market
You already know how big the civilian mobility market is, working with us gives you direct access to veterans in your area requiring mobility products and services. Becoming a licensee of Mobility Plus lets you utilize our valuable government contract. You have the experience, we have the contacts.
There are more than
46 million Americans aged 65 or older, which is more than 14.5% of the population.
There are over 17 million Americans who have serious mobility problems.
By 2040, Americans aged 65+
are expected to make up 21.7% of the American population.
By 2060 there will be
98 million Americans aged 65+, more than double the number in 2014.
There are approximately
3.8 million veterans with a service-connected disability.
Aging population stats from the Administration on Aging and the CDC
Since 2007, we have been committed to providing the best value with the most reliable mobility products. We have installed or serviced over 5,500 home improvements including ramps, stairlifts and grab bars for customers including over 2,000 veterans across the country. Our nationwide network of over 200 technicians allows us to understand our customers’ needs and lead industry best practice.
Our government contract extends access to 152 VA medical centers and over 750 contracting and clinical buyers nationwide to our licensees.
We also maintain strong and longtime relationships with top mobility product manufacturing companies, allowing us to offer customers state-of-the-art equipment at reasonable prices.
SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS,
MAXIMIZE OUR CONTRACT
By licensing with us, you can market the products and services you already sell to the VA. The VA is a steady and reliable customer who orders consistently and pays quickly. Plus, we handle all billing and government reporting, and simply pay you when installation is complete.
With currently low levels of market saturation, this is your chance to invest and become an industry leader by tapping into the veteran market. Join now to access your choice of territories.
- You will work directly with the VA, including billing, ensuring that you get paid first.
- You don’t need to buy or store inventory – order what you need, when you need it, directly from your manufacturer as orders are approved.
- We train and get you running right from the start with our easy to use systems.
- There is low competition in the market. You can establish your business as the premier supplier in your area.
We have an edge on the market.
- Government contract to work with the VA
- Strong relationships with VA Medical Centers
- Choice of territories across the
- Mobility Plus is a trusted brand name for quality of product and service
You’ll have all the support you need.
- Marketing referral action plan that will lead to quick business
- Training on company processes
- Ongoing support on products, installation and servicing
- Investment in manufacturer partnerships and product innovation
We support veterans serving veterans.
Not only do we offer a 10% Military Discount on our license fee, but we help veterans to serve their brothers and sisters who need mobility products to stay at home independently. The VA only works with suppliers who have contracts and Mobility Plus was awarded a contract at the corporate level.
In addition, local VA facilities prefer to work with veteran-owned businesses. The VA pays 100% for veterans who need stairlifts or other mobility devices.